The cookbook contains common recipes for different patterns within Dioxus.
There are a few different sections in the cookbook:
- Publishing will teach you how to present your app in a variety of delicious forms.
- Explore the Anti-patterns section to discover what ingredients to avoid when preparing your application.
- Within Error Handling, we'll master the fine art of managing spoiled ingredients in Dioxus.
- Take a culinary journey through State management, where we'll explore the world of handling local, global, and external state in Dioxus.
- Integrations will guide you how to seamlessly blend external libraries into your Dioxus culinary creations.
- Testing explains how to examine the unique flavor of Dioxus-specific features, like components.
- Examples is a curated list of delightful recipes that demonstrate the various ways of using Dioxus ingredients.
- Tailwind reveals the secrets of combining your Tailwind and Dioxus ingredients into a complete meal. You will also learn about using other NPM ingredients (packages) with Dioxus.
- In the Custom Renderer section, we embark on a cooking adventure, inventing new ways to cook with Dioxus!
- Optimizing will show you how to maximize the quality of your ingredients.